For each level, you receive 2 ninety minute NICET exam Prep webinar sessions, and:
- Live, Online Presentations, covering NICET study modules
- Participate in a live class from the comfort of your home or office
- Ask questions live or send via chat panel or email
- Interact and learn with other students
- Receive weekly letters to keep you on track
- 90/120 day online course access with simulated exams and recording of each webinar session
- Fire Tech Production's Water-Based Layout Basic or Intermediate Text
- CPD credit hours = webinar instruction hours + independent online study hours
Times don't fit your schedule? Just let us know - We provide customized webinars and often add new courses based on customer availability!
*Allowed Reference Material for Water-Based Systems Layout Exams
Level I - NFPA 13, 2013 - View NICET Reference Document for Water-Based Level I
Level II - will reference the 2013 editions of NFPA 13, NFPA 13R, NFPA 14, and NFPA 20. NFPA 13D will be on-screen only. - View NICET Reference Document for Water-Based Level II
Level III General Plans Preparation — NFPA 13 (2010), NFPA 14 (2010), NFPA 20 (2010), and Automatic Sprinkler Systems for Residential Occupancies Handbook (2010)
Level III Hydraulics and Water Supply Planning — NFPA 13 (2010), NFPA 14 (2010), NFPA 20 (2010), and Automatic Sprinkler Systems for Residential Occupancies Handbook (2010)
Level IV — NFPA 13 (2013), NFPA 14 (2013), NFPA 20 (2013), and NFPA 25 (2014)
*NFPA Standards can be ordered for an additional fee.
Call 937.434.3473, email or visit our NFPA Standards Store
View the NICET Selected General References Lists:
Cost: $388 - Level I
Apr 9 & 16: 9 - 10:30am EST
Apr 30 & May 7: 9:30 - 11am EST
Apr 22 & 29: 10 - 11:30am EST
May 4 & 11: 9 - 10:30am EST
Cost: $767 - Level I & II
Please Note - Flexible scheduling of the Level I & II webinars is available. Just call to switch sessions or request a new time.
Interested in online only access? Learn More
Included with Webinars are Fire Tech's Water-Based Systems Layout Basic and/or Intermediate Text. These reference texts are a great companion to your online study. Keep them in the office or company truck for quick reference and clarification!